Losing Your SH*T

I’m sure I’m not alone on this one….but sometimes it's nice to hear of other moms that lose their sh*t too so you don’t feel half as bad…Feel free to comment below a time you lost it, or some advice if you’re a perfect mom and never lost it.  Sometimes I feel like I am always annoyed and bothered by all little things….for instance, my 6 year old tattles on everything, and she can’t even go into the bathroom alone if the light is off (yes she’s tall enough to flip the switch herself, but apparently it's just too scary to have to do that in the dark), my 9 year old is always bored and constantly asking for sleepovers or to make slime.  Sometimes it all just gets bottled up and you LOSE YOUR SH*T.  Maybe you yell or cry or do something stupid.  Mine usually involves some type of screaming and a swear word or two.  I gotta believe all moms do it.  I have the best mom ever, and growing up I thought so as well.  I do remember one day when she just lost her sh*t all over the kitchen.  I was probably only 7 or so, so the details aren’t real clear.  I was sitting at the counter in the kitchen with a big ice cream pail full of crayons coloring away.  My brother was also in the kitchen, and boy was he a tough one to raise :) .  He was always pushing everyone’s buttons.  I don’t remember exactly what he kept saying to my mom, but I remember all of sudden she took her arm and quickly slid it across the counter as she screamed uggghhhhh!  The ice cream bucket of crayons flew across the whole kitchen with crayons just flying EVERYWHERE!  Sure I have a ton of great memories with my mom, but it’s funny how this one stands out as well.  I wonder what crazy story my kids will remember about me losing my sh*t :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The WORST day...

The Beginning of my Fitness Journey...

A little about me...