A little about me...

My name is Stephanie.  I wear a lot of hats...not literally, in fact I rarely wear hats, I think they make my ears look funny and I just don’t have a pretty enough face to pull them off! What I meant to say is I have many titles…..First and foremost I am a mother to two wonderfully amazing girls, Evelyn and Natalie (currently 9 and 6, although lately it seems more like 19 and 16 ughh!) I am a wife of almost 12 years, married to my high school sweetheart.  I am a teacher…(I teach reading intervention, english to students that speak other languages (I’m somewhat fluent in Spanish), and I am also a team teacher for part of the day with second graders for writing).  I am also a fitness coach...that is definitely a work in progress but that’ll be another blog...I am also a mommy to an 11 year old Boston Terrier….most people have their dog babies until they have their real babies, but not me…..she is still my baby, I love her dearly!  My family also has a cute little stinky boy named Squeak, any guesses what type of rodent he is??  In the future as we get to know each other I’ll hand out other life secrets of mine, but for today….it's just the basics….I was born in 82 so technically I am a millennial (ugh I hate to even think that….) Although maybe I do have some of those characteristics, yikes….I’ve decided to start blogging, as you can OBVIOUSLY see….I hope to include some crazy life stories, adventures, day to day things, my fitness journey, and anything else that spikes your and my interest while I sit here and type. I’ll even sometimes include those crazy things that you think in your head but wouldn’t dare ever tell anyone ;) …..so please come along with me on this fun, crazy, maybe sometimes informational journey!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The WORST day...

Stephisms...

The Beginning of my Fitness Journey...